Self Priming Mud Pump
Sujal Self Priming Mud Pump
Sujal Self Priming Mud Pump Our organization has gained recognition as a flourishing organization for providing Self Priming Mud Pump that is used in effluent treatment, dewatering docks, ports vessels, sewage plants, and swamps basements trenches.
- Effluent treatment
- Sewage plants
- Dyes and intermediate industries
- Dewatering docks
- Ports vessels
- Swamps basements trenches
- Construction sites
- Swimming pools etc
- Pumping petroleum products like l.d.o
- Diesel, petrol kerosene, etc
- Transfer of chemicals solvents
- Effluent hot water
- Chilled water condensate etc
Non Clog Self Priming Mud PumpAsk Price
Non Clog Self Priming Mud Pump are used in various applications like Civil Construction, Marin, Utilities and Mobile Machinery. Visto Pumps are heavy in weight for sturdiness and better long life. Provide sufficient size of passage to pass solids from the casing. Most Popular and suitable for any dirty water application.
- For Motor Drive : 1.0 H.P. to 25 H.P.
- For Engine Drive : 1.0 H.P. to 12.5 H.P.
- Civil Construction : Dewatering of Excavation Water, Tranches, Pits
- Public Utilities : Sewage Pumping
- Marine : Pumping Water From Docks Ports, Vessels
- Industrial : Pumping Petroleum Products, Chemicals,
- Effluents ash Water, Tiles, Marbles, Filter Press, etc.
- Mobile Machinery : Cooling Water for Marine Engines and Solvents
|Material of Contruction:||Standard||Optional|
|Impeller||: Cast Iron||S.S. 304 / S.S. 316 / Bronze|
|Delivery Casing||: Cast Iron||S.S. 304 / S.S. 316 / Bronze|
|Shaft||: EN-8||S.S. 410 / S.S. 316 / S.S. 304|
|Shaft Sleeve||: S.S.410||S.S. 304 / S.S. 316|
Centrifugal Self Priming Mud PumpsAsk Price
Backed by our experienced team of professionals, we have been able to put forth a quality assured array of CentrifugalSelf Priming Mud Pumps. Having back pull-out design, these pumps are ideal for the purpose of engine drive pumping. Moreover, known for their sturdy construction and error free functioning, these pumps are in great demand among industries.
- Long life due to replaceable wearing parts
- No foot valve required
- Automatic air release during priming
- Grease lubricated deep grooved ball bearings
- Quick automatic self priming action
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts
- Repair possible without disturbing the pipe connection
- Non-clogging impeller to handle suspended solids
- Portable when fitted on trolley/trailer
- Suitable for motor/engine
- Non-clogging and handles solids up to 50 mm.
- No priming of suction pipe line
- De watering, mud, marine, effluent, hotel, swimming pools
- Vessels, industrial-pumping petroleum products and chemical
- Civil construction de watering foundations, trenches and pits, filter press feeding, ETP, STP, waste water treatment plant
- Mobile machinery - cooling water for marine engines and shovels
- Public utilities like sewage pumping
- Pier, excavations, pot-holes, gram panchayats, municipalities, public health departments and large housing colonies
- Industries like chemical, pharmaceuticals, food, cement, paper, sugar, salt, steel and other for liquid cargo from freighter and barges.
- Volute Casing: heavy duty built in volute having self priming features and integrally cast with base from closed grained C.I. castings
- Impeller: Non-clogging designed for high efficiency and semi open type and are finished for perfect smooth flow
- Shaft: made of EN 8 / SS 410 steel specifications ample size to transmit power without distortion or vibration
- Bearing: anti friction ball bearings, single row deep grooved heavy selected to provide maximum service and grease lubrication arranged by grease cups
- Stuffing Box: deep gland box used with graphite packing are lubricated by lantern ring with grease
- Flanges: companion flanges are supplied along with pumps
- Rotation: marked with arrow on casing of each pump, it should be checked before coupling with prime mover
- Base Plate: suitable base frame can be supplied with pump.
AS PER ISO 2858 / DIN 24256:
- Capacity Upto : 250m3/hr
- TDH up to : 34 MLC
- Delivery Size up to : 150 mm
Industries Covered :
- Pharmaceuticals & Chemical : Oil Extraction Plants
- Pulp & Paper Industries : Waste Oil Refining Plants
- Dyes & Intermediates : Solvent Transfer
- Marine : Pumping water from docks, ports, vessels
- Industrial : Petroleum Products, chemicals, effluents, sewage, ash-water.
- Civil construction : Dewatering foundation, trenches and pits
- Mobile Machinery : Cooling water for marine engines and shovels
- Public Utilities : Sewage pumping.
Material of Construction : Pumps are manufactured in variety of materials such as :
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel as per ASTM A 351/743 Gr. CF8, CF8M.
- Carbon Steel / WCB.
Self Priming Mud PumpsAsk Price
EXCEL Centrifugal Design Self Priming Mud pumps are available in variety of materials like Cast Iron, Stainless Steel or CI/SS combination. Pumps from 1.5" to 6" offered for various pumping needs. Manufactured using the finest raw materials EXCEL Self Priming Centrifugal Mud Pumps are known for their impeccable functionality. The offered pumps are widely praised for their low energy consumption and easy installation, operation & maintenance. Further, their sturdiness and resistance to corrosion, render them a longer lifespan. Performance-Gland Design: • Maximum Capacity: 275 M3/Hr• Maximum Differential Head: 28 MTR• Maximum Solid Permissible: 46 mm• Suction Lift Capacity: 8 MTR• Pump Size: 1.5" to 6" Performance-Mechanical Seal Design: • Maximum Capacity: 75 M3/Hr• Total Differential Head: 35 MTR• Maximum Solid Permissible: 24 mm• Suction Lift Capacity: 8 MTR• Sizes Available: 1.1/4” to 3” Applications: • Lifting public utility sewage pumping from the underground tanks• Transfer of Non-clear liquids like Dirty/polluted/sewage/ muddy/waste water.• Sludge handling in ETP Plants, Dewatering docks, ports, vessels, swamps, basements, tranches, construction sites, pools etc.• Pumping petroleum products like L.D.O., Diesel, Petrol, Kerosene etc.• Transfer of Dirty water of restaurants, Hotels, Resorts etc. Features: • Sturdy Design• Choice of Pump Materials • Optional Provision of Trolley drive Arrangement• Good Finish
Self Priming Mud Mono PumpsAsk Price
Owing to our rich industry experience, we are affianced in providing a broad range of Self Priming Mud Mono Pumps. The offered pump set is used for a wide range of applications revolving around the supply of water. This pump set is developed by our experts using best quality material in compliance with the set standard. Besides this, our clientele can avail this pump set from us at competitive price.
- Sturdy construction
- Durable finish
- HP 6.00 TO 26.00
Self Priming Mud Pump Manufacturers / Suppliers List
Self Priming Mud Pump Price List in India
|Product Name||Price in INR||City|
|Cast Iron Dewatering Air Cooled Monoblock Pump - Kirloskar||12650.00/Number||Chennai|
|Self Priming Mud Pump||9500.00/Unit||Coimbatore|
|Three Phase 25w Self Priming Mud Pump, 2 - 5 HP||17500.00/Number||Ernakulam|
|Lubi Self Priming Mud Pump||11000.00/Unit||Mumbai|
|Mud Pumps, Suction Head: Up to 5 m||12000.00/Unit||Ludhiana|
|04 To 50 Mtr Mud Pumps||7500.00/Number||Nagothane|
|34 M 1HP Lubi Mud Pump, Max Flow Rate: 42 Liter Per Second, Model Name/Number: LBM-110||11746.00/Piece||Delhi|
|Priming Pot, Electric||5000.00/Unit||New Delhi|
|230V Self Priming Mud Pump||10000.00/Piece||Pune|
|Vaccum Pump Double Priming Mud Pump, Electric||15000.00/Piece||Saharanpur|
|Self Priming Mud Pump by Shilpa Trade Links Private Limited||12500.00/Piece||Udaipur|
|Self Priming Mud Pump by Shreeji Trading Co||200000.00/Piece||Surat|
|Texmo Self Priming Mud Pumps by Ashwin Enterprise||12450.00/Piece||Hubli|
|2 Hp Single Phase Self Priming Mud Pump||24000.00/Piece|
City wise Self Priming Mud Pump Manufacturers & Suppliers in India
Frequently Asked questions on Self Priming Mud Pump
1. What is self- priming mud pump?
The self-priming pump is basically a self- priming centrifugal pump that is configured to lift water from a certain level below the suction pump wherein fills the suction piping will liquid isn’t required.
2. What is the advantages of a self-priming mud pump?
There are many advantages of self-priming mud pump such as-
The pump is designed to retain the liquid at the suction side of the Casing to operate the pump as self-priming.
Sufficient space is maintained to handle the solid.
First time priming is required to remove the air.
Generally, self- priming is up to 5 meters.
The foot valve isn’t required.
3. What are the features of the self-priming mud pump?
There are many features of self-priming mud pump such as –
Prompt self- priming automatic action
Non-clogging impeller effectively handle suspended debris
Best corrosion-resistant and hence long life expectancy
Dynamically balanced part of the mud pump ensure vibration-free operation
Configured for automatic air release during priming.
4. Is self-priming mud pump durable or not?
The self-priming mud pump is highly durable and long-lasting run, it doesn’t require regular maintenance like- regular lubrication, it is free from corrosion, vibration, noise, release black smoke, etc. and the weight of self-priming mud pump not too heavy.
5. What is the price of a self-priming mud pump?
The average prices of self-priming mud pump such as-
Self- Priming Mud Pump
Self- Priming Mud Pump
Vacuum Pump Double Priming Mud Pump, Electric
Excel Self Priming Mud Pumps, Esf-400
Mud Pump, Motor: 1hp
55 meter Mud Pump
Lubi Self Priming Mud Pump
6. What is the function of a self-priming mud pump
Quick automatic self-priming action, designed for automatic air releasing during priming non-clogging impeller to control suspended solids and repairing possible without disturbing the pipe connection due to back pull out design.
7. How many types of phases is a self-priming mud pump?
There are three types of phases in self-priming mud pump such as-
8. Can self-priming mud pump be affordable for common people?
Self-priming mud pumps can easily afford for common people and as well as high sustainability means high durable and long-lasting run it is kept out corrosion, lubrication, etc.
9. How many different types of self-priming mud pump?
There are many types of self-priming mud pump such as-
- Mild Steel Self-Priming Mud Pump
- Kirloskar Self-Priming Mud Pump
- Lubi Self-Priming Mud Pump
- Horizontal non-clog Self-Priming Mud Pump
- Ci TOSS Self-Priming Mud Pump.
10. What is the best brand of the self-priming pump in India?
Top ten brands of self-priming mud pump in India
- Kirloskar Self-Priming Pump
- CRI Self-Priming Pump
- Crompton Self-Priming Pump
- Texmo Self-Priming Pump
- Lubi Self-Priming Pump
- KSB Self-Priming Pump
- Honda Self-Priming Pump
- Shakti Self-Priming Pump
- Wilo Self-Priming Pump
- Kisan Kraft Self-Priming Pump.